This symposium focused on best practices in marketing, recruiting, retention, and fundraising with the use of current data.
During this event Jim led sessions on:
- Maximizing Net Revenue: Best Practices in Pricing and Discounting
- Best Practices in Student Retention: Developing Data-Driven Intervention Strategies
- Best Practices in Student Recruiting
Jim also co-led a session with Bob Sevier of Stamats, Inc. on Price Elasticity and the Impact of Cost on Decision-Making.
Joining Jim at this Symposium:
- Bob Sevier, Stamats
- Tim Fuller, Performa Higher Education
- Ned Kiser, Independent Consultant
(The NACCAP Symposium was open to all Presidents, Chief Enrollment Officers, Financial Officers, and Advancement/Development or Board Members of NACCAP, CCCU or ABHE schools.)
You may download PDF copies of Jim's presentations:
To learn about how Scannell & Kurz can assist your office in developing recruitment strategies that meet institutional goals, we invite you to contact our office by calling 585-381-1120 or send us a message through our website.